Vielmo Architekten GmbH takes the protection of your personal data seriously and complies with the legal regulations of data protection. Personal data is only collected on this website to the extent that it is technically necessary. In no case the collected data will be sold or passed on to third parties for other reasons. The following declaration gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what kind of data is collected for what purpose.
§ 1 Name and contact details of the data controller
Responsible according to art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Vielmo Architekten GmbH, Ludwigstrasse 57, 70176 Stuttgart.
§ 2 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The data collected in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer necessary, or the processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
(3) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 3 Your rights
The following rights you have vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
• in accordance with art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a complaint right, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
• in accordance with art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• in accordance with art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible party;
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
• according to art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our headquarters.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Zeitzonendifferenz zur Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Contents of the request (concrete page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request originates
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
(2) The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes: – Guarantee of a smooth connection setup of the website,
• Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system safety and system stability as well as,
• for other administrative purposes.
Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies or comparable software, the scope and function of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c)
• Flash cookies (see f)
• HTML5 storage objects (see f)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Ado-be Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
(4) In addition, we use analysis services when you visit our website. Further explanations are given below.
§ 5 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) To some extent, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(2) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts are concluded or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Data disclosure
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent to this in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
• the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
• this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
§ 7 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is represented by us in each case with the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
(4) You can inform us of your objection under the following contact details: Ludwigstrasse 57 70176 Stuttgart phone +49/711/9763-0 fax +49/711/9763-100 firstname.lastname@example.org www.vielmo.de
§ 8 Use of analysis programs
I. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This shortens the processing of IP addresses and excludes the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework . The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows conducted through a User ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
§ 9 Use of Google Maps
Your Vielmo Architekten GmbH